четверг, 15 октября 2015 г.

Nominated by +country ginger​ 01Do you have a good relationship with your parents? My dady😘 02Who...


Nominated by +country ginger
01:Do you have a good relationship with your parents? My dady😘
02:Who did you last say “I love you” to? My ex joe
03:Do you regret anything? Yea losing my bestie
04:Are you insecure? Sometimes
05:What is your relationship status? Single 😜
06:How do you want to die? Eaten by pigs lol
07:What did you last eat? Paella 😋
08:Played any sports? Hockey 😍
09:Do you bite your nails? No never did
10:When was your last physical fight? I never fought anyone before
11:Do you like someone? Not at the moment
12:Have you ever stayed up 48 hours? Yea talking to my ex long time ago
13:Do you hate anyone at the moment? No
14:Do you miss someone? Kinda
15:Have any pets? Noo lol
16:How exactly are you feeling at the moment? Secured 😀
17:Ever made out in the bathroom? Made out ha-ha lol
18:Are you scared of spiders? A lot ha-ha😅
19:Would you go back in time if you were given the chance? I guess so😕
20:Where was the last place you snogged someone? Snogged ??
21:What are your plans for this weekend? Fiestas💝🎇
22:Do you want to have kids? How many? Twins ✌
23:Do you have piercings? How many? On my ears soon in belly ❤
24:What is/are/were your best subject(s)? French and English
25:Do you miss anyone from your past? Kinda 💔
26:What are you craving right now? To party🎉
27:Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Yea twice 💔
28:Have you ever been cheated on? Yea once 💔
29:Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? Yea
30:What’s irritating you right now? My battery
31:Does somebody love you? Yea 2 in fact💋💋
32:What is your favourite color? Blue 💙💙
33:Do you have trust issues? No
34:Who/what was your last dream about? Umm ants lol😂
35:Who was the last person you cried in front of? My friend 😀
36:Do you give out second chances too easily? Sometimes 😑
37:Is it easier to forgive or forget? Forgive
38:Is this year the best year of your life? We can say that but not really 😢
39:How old were you when you had your first kiss? I never kissed before 😂
40:Have you ever walked outside completely naked? When I was little 🙊
51:Favourite food? Tortillas👌👌
52:Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Yea totally ✊
53:What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? Bathed 🛁
54:Is cheating ever okay? Never 😒😒
55:Are you mean? At times if u try me too much lol😈😃
56:How many people have you fist fought? I never fought anyone before 😀
57:Do you believe in true love? Yea 😍
58:Favourite weather? Winter 😀
59:Do you like the snow? A lot yey snow man 😀😀
60:Do you wanna get married? Dhuu yeap 💑
61:Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? It's normal to me 💑
62:What makes you happy? Being with people I love 😀😀
63:Would you change your name? Never kim is a hot name 😍
64:Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed? I never kissed before
65:Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Well idk
66:Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around? Yea john my bestie 😘
67:Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to? My bestie john😘
68:Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? My bestie john 😘
69:Do you believe in soulmates? Yea I guess 😓
70:Is there anyone you would die for? my bestie john he is amazing 😘

I nominate +Jon Morris​ my bestie lol and +Tiffany Moyo​ my sis 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий