четверг, 24 декабря 2015 г.

♖ When it comes to growth that is accompanied by improvement then that is something that I value as ...


♖ When it comes to growth that is accompanied by improvement then that is something that I value as a being because it leads one, one step closer to success and with that typed out I believe that my brother Tsundzuka is on that path and the reason is because of his recent single which he released which is titled "Growing Up Remix" which is such an amazing beat and all I can do is kindly ask if you may spare just a few minutes just to give this single a listen which is worth while and by the way your support is truly appreciate and never will it be taken for granted. Goodnight and again thank you 🙌🏼🙏🏼☝🏼 ♖
https://soundcloud.com/…/foxypanda-growing-uptsundzuka-remix

‪#‎Team_Positive‬
‪#‎58_LVIII‬
‪#‎Team_Glitch‬
‪#‎Team_Marlin‬
‪#‎Team_Elite‬
‪#‎Team_Re‬-L8
‪#‎SXI‬

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий